Magellan Jets Overview
With a focus on on-demand charter and membership card programs, Magellan Jets, based in Quincy, Massachusetts near Boston, connects its customers with a global network of pre-qualified aircraft. The company was founded in 2008.
Magellan Jets Elevator Pitch
For Elevator Pitch we asked jet card sellers to tell you in less than 300 words why you should choose their company.
At Magellan Jets, we have a full service, private aviation solution that focuses on the efficiency and convenience of private air travel, while maintaining the individuality of a customer’s experience throughout their entire journey.
With two core business lines, private jet membership, and on-demand charter, we provide consultative solutions to each customer based on their specific preferences and usage needs.
Individuality and a “purely private” experience are the cornerstones of why I think we’ve seen continuous growth and loyalty from our customers. With our Bespoke Jet Membership, customers can tailor their memberships with an array of options which include fuel discounts, complimentary ground transportation, guaranteed WiFi, and even complimentary cabin upgrades. This is unique to the industry’s status quo jet cards that tend to be very much “off the shelf”.
For customers who either fly less frequently or already have a diverse portfolio of private jet solutions, our on-demand charter option provides the flexibility to book flights on a trip-by-trip basis, without sacrificing unmatched levels of service and safety. The Private Aviation Consultants at Magellan Jets are amongst the most experienced in the industry and provide customers sound recommendations on how to utilize the on-demand marketplace.
Where we truly separate ourselves as the leader in experience and safety is with our 24/7/365 Flight Support Team, which is comprised of FAA licensed pilots and aviation professionals that manage every detail and need for the execution of its flights. Applying each passenger’s profile to every interaction and in-flight experience, as well as proactive trip planning, the Flight Support Team ensures each customer feels like they are a unique individual and not just a number.
Magellan Jets Fast Facts
- Date Founded: 2008
- Ownership: Privately Held
- Aircraft Sourcing: Magellan Jets doesn’t own aircraft but instead sources aircraft and operators that that have been pre-screened and qualified through the proprietary standards of its Magellan Jets Preferred Network. The team is comprised of professional pilots who understand best practices in safety for both aircraft and the crew. Magellan has a 42-point safety checklist for every flight segment, including information such as crew time in type of aircraft.
- Initiation and Membership Fees: None
- What is the entry level program: Magellan Jets from time to time offers promotional jet cards starting at $25,000. Magellan’s 25-hour Light Jet card starts at $3,960 per hour excluding 7.5% and fuel charges
- Is there Guaranteed Availability: Yes
- Is Hourly Rate guaranteed: Yes
- Can you use Multiple Aircraft at the same time: Yes
- Jet Card Website: MagellanJets.com
- Headquarters: 1250 Hancock St. STE 802N, Quincy, MA, 02169. Map
- Phone: 877-550-JETS (5387)
Magellan Jets News
- JET CARD INSIDER – Magellan Jets Charts A Different Course From Other Broker Jet Cards/a>
- Magellan Jets Rolls Out Multiple 4th Quarter Jet Card Membership Offers
- Exclusive: Magellan Jets To Launch New Corporate Membership Jet Card Program
- Magellan Jets Sets Upgrade Perks For Hawker 800XP 25-and 50-Hour Jet Cards
- Magellan Jets Sets Discounted Father’s Day Jet Card Promotion
- Magellan Jets Offers New Customers Free VIP Masters Package
- Magellan Jets Rounds Up Hurricane Harvey Relief Donations
READY TO GET JETTING?
YOUR PRIVATEJETCARDCOMPARISONS ACCESS IS ONLY $250/ANNUALLY