Thank you so much for the amazing work you do. You provide information and analysis that is not duplicated anywhere else.
– David M, CFO, Minneapolis, MN
As usual your information is greatly appreciated. You already know what we don’t know.
– Michael, CEO, Texarkana, TX
Is a jet card right for you?
New jet card pricing insights in 2019:
- Exclusive: Our new Quick Compare Flight Pricing spreadsheet factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, FET charges, and membership fees to give you a fast apple to apples comparison
- Expanded data for over 50 providers with updated information for 2019 saves you dozens of hours of research time
- Detailed information on how flights are billed
- More details on taxi time charges as part of daily and segment minimums
Get this FREE book when you order now:
What you get:
- You’ll save dozens of hours of research helping you find the programs that best match your needs, saving money and increasing your satisfaction.
- As a paid subscriber, you will be able to access on your computer our easy-to-use Excel spreadsheets with over 250 programs that you can copy and download for personal use, enabling you to identify the jet cards that meet your needs.
- You can compare over 65 variables to find out which ones best fit your flying patterns.
- You’ll have access to a comparison of over 150 private jet types by cabin width, height, length, size in cubic feet, internal and external baggage storage, speed and range.
- You get a FREE copy of Jet Card Pricing: 19 Factors That Impact The Cost of Your Private Flights
- We don’t sell your data to third parties so your privacy is protected.
- Our VIP Service JET CARD DECIDER helps you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you, and which programs best fit your needs. Fill out our JET CARD DECIDER worksheet in our members-only site, and we’ll do the work, providing you customized recommendations based on your travel patterns within 3 business days.
- Our new Quick Compare Flight Pricing spreadsheet factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, FET charges, and membership fees.
- Please click the Buy Now button below to process your secure one-time transaction of $250 through PayPal giving you access to our online buyer’s guide comparing over 250 jet card programs. You can use your favorite credit card!
The 2019 Edition of Private Jet Card Comparisons is live now. Get the most up-to-date information comparing over 250 jet card programs
Private Jet Card Comparisons has been featured in:
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Not ready to subscribe? Click this link to find out more about what we can do for you…