Choosing the wrong jet card or private jet membership program can easily cost you over $25,000 in unnecessary fees and surcharges
Charter, Jet Cards, Fractional Ownership, Empty Legs, Shared Flights – Find the right solution for your private flying needs fast
We continuously update our data! 137 updates in 2021; 41 updates in 2022 – Last updated on May 11, 2022
Compare Over 250 Jet Card Programs by:
- Safety – Aircraft and Operator Sourcing Standards, and Pilot Experience
- Pricing – Purchase Price, Hourly Rates, and Pricing Methodology
- Flexibility – Lead time for Reservations and Cancellations, Applicable Aircraft, Seating Capacity, and Service Area
- Stability – Ownership, Company History, Headcount, Refund Options, and Escrow Account Options
- Aircraft Type – NEW – Search by Cabin Category or Specific Aircraft Type, including ability to upgrade or downgrade based on your needs for that trip
- Details That Matter – Insurance, WiFi, Pets Policies, Service Recovery, Initiation Fees, Annual and Monthly Dues, CPI Escalators, Fuel Surcharges, De-icing, Peak Day Charges, Taxi Time, Segment, Daily Minimums, Roundtrip Discounts, Carbon Offsets, Empty Leg Discounts, Jet Sharing and By-the-Seat, Crypto Acceptance
- And much more…
NEW: PREMIUM CONTENT for paid subscribers only provides exclusive analysis and insights that can save you thousands of dollars on a single flight!
Get ready to save hours and weeks of research time. Your subscription provides unlimited access to our updated, comprehensive data and information from over 50 providers not duplicated anywhere else. We include personal support via phone and email, all for just $250 per year. Our only mission is to help you identify the best solutions for your unique flying needs.-Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Private Jet Card Comparisons
Private Jet Card Comparisons saves you dozens of hours of research helping you find the programs that best match your needs, saving money, and increasing your satisfaction. And now included, our JET CARD DECIDER tool enables you to request a custom analysis from your smartphone.
$250.00 for 12 months
What Subscribers Are Saying
Mary, Venture Capital
San Francisco, CA
St. Louis, MO
Subscribe today and know before your buy
- Compare apples to apple pricing in seconds with our new QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, fuel surcharges FET, and membership fees based on your annual flight hours.
- As a paid subscriber, you will have 12 months’ access on your computer to our Excel-based comparing tool with over 250 programs that you can copy and download for personal use, enabling you to identify the jet cards that meet your needs.
- You can compare over 65 variables to find out which programs best fit your flying patterns. NEW: Find programs with Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Transatlantic, and Europe/US interchange fixed one-way pricing.
- Find the programs that match your flying needs in minutes
- Protect your privacy. We don’t sell or market your contact information to third parties.
- Independent perspective. We don’t accept referral fees or payments from jet card providers.
- Receive a 1-on-1 PERSONAL CONSULTATION with Doug Gollan to analyze your flying needs.
- Our online VIP Service JET CARD DECIDER tool helps you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you and which programs best fit your needs. Just answer a few questions about your flying needs, and we’ll do the work, providing you customized recommendations based on your travel patterns within 3 business days.
- Our BEST PRIVATE JET BROKERS GUIDE, including third-party ratings and certifications.
- GUIDE TO SHARED PRIVATE JET SERVICES outlining providers of by-the-seat and crowdsourced private flights
- Find the best way to find discounted Empty Leg flights with our new EMPTY LEG RESOURCE CENTER
- FAST NEWS RECAP gives you the last 100 news posts from Private Jet Card Comparisons in a quick-read format.
- PREMIUM CONTENT for paid subscribers only provides exclusive analysis and insights that can save you thousands of dollars on a single flight!
- Eliminate pop-ups whenever you are signed in as a paid subscriber
- You get a FREE copy of Doug Gollan’s book Jet Card Pricing: 19 Factors That Impact The Cost of Your Private Flights – a $24.95 value.
- All of the above, including my personal assistance via email or phone, is only $250 for 12 months when you subscribe.
Don’t be fooled by lead generation sites offering free trials and out-of-date download guides requiring you to provide your contact information; they then sell to jet companies for telemarketing…We don’t accept lead payments or referral fees from private jet companies. We do not sell or market your contact information!
Use your favorite credit card. Please click the Buy Now button below to process your secure one-time secure transaction.
Please order your 12-month subscription to Private Jet Card Comparisons below
$250.00 for 12 months
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org