Founded in 2006 and based in San Francisco, XOJET operates a fleet of Bombardier Challenger 300s and Citation X jets in addition to tapping into a preferred network of charter jets. XOJET offers membership programs tailored to general private jet customers, elite private jet travelers and corporations utilizing private jet lift. The company is controlled by TPG Capital and Aabar PJS, two large private capital investors.
XOJET Elevator Pitch
For Elevator Pitch we asked jet card sellers to tell you in less than 300 words why you should choose their company.
XOJET is the largest on-demand private aviation services and brokerage platform in North America. We blend in-depth aviation expertise – through ownership and operation of the largest fleet of super mid-size aircraft globally, with a comprehensive private aviation brokerage dedicated to providing transparent advice and unparalleled service.
“We supplement our fleet with a carefully selected Preferred Partner Network of aircraft operators. This provides our clients access to over 1,000 aircraft across the entire spectrum of light, mid, super-mid and heavy aircraft—all rigorously evaluated to meet our own stringent operating and safety standards.
“XOJET has pioneered an approach to private aviation that gives our clients the power to choose how and when they fly. XOJET Private Client Services – our team of 80 Aviation Advisors and Client Service Professionals, is available 24/7, work directly with each client to craft a personalized flight experience. We focus on providing in-depth and transparent advice to find and deliver the optimal private aviation solution for each client and every trip.
“We are all about offering choice and control. That’s why we offer a complete suite of flight solutions—from fixed-price charter to customized membership programs. It’s also why we always steer clients to the solution that makes the most sense for them, not us. We don’t lock clients into options that they don’t want or need. We never require a large up-front financial commitment, so our clients avoid capital risk and residual value exposure, leading to significant cost savings over time.
“The old world of private aviation was all about ownership – the new era is about service, experience and optimizing utilization. Our clients realize a subscription based experience better fits their needs, removes the burden of ownership and offers significantly better value.
XOJET is the modern alternative to fractional ownership and JetCards.
XOJET Fast Facts
- Date Founded: 2006
- Ownership: Privately held by TPG and Aabar PJS
- CEO: Bradley Stewart
- Aircraft Sourcing: Owned fleet and preferred charter network
- Initiation and Membership Fees: Initiation and monthly fees vary by program range to $3,000 to join and up to $2,000 per month
- What is the entry level program: Select Access starts at $50,000. Preferred Access starts at $100,000, and Elite Access begins at $200,000.
- Is there Guaranteed Availability: Yes
- Is Hourly Rate guaranteed: Varies by program
- Can you use Multiple Aircraft at the same time: Based on availability
- Jet Card Website: xojet.com
- XOJET Partners With Canyon Ranch To Offer Customer Benefits
- XOJET Confirms Ongoing Interior Fleet Updates
- XOJET Opens Palm Beach Office
- XOJET Elite Access Adds Mid-Size And Light Jets; New $50,000 Select Access Private Jet Membership Launched
- JET CARD INSIDER: XOJET Mixes Its Owned Private Jet Fleet And Charter With Consultative Selling
- XOJET Chief Pilot Chris Crocker Gives The View From The Cockpit
- Is XOJET Finally Solving The Xs And Os Of Private Jet E-Commerce And Democratization?
READY TO GET JETTING?
YOUR PRIVATEJETCARDCOMPARISONS ACCESS IS ONLY $250/ANNUALLY