Data for all of the jet card products offered by 50+ companies covered in a single spreadsheet
Compare jet cards by type of pricing used, cabin size, specific aircraft options, minimum seat guarantees, and more. Our exclusive QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING calculator enables you to compare flight pricing head-to-head for peak day and non-peak travel.
Our flight pricing tool considers published rates, taxes, peak day surcharges, daily minimum, taxi time, deicing expense, and fuel surcharges. It even amortizes membership fees into your flight cost, enabling you to understand what you will actually pay.
You can also compare program structure – how it’s sold – hours or deposit amount, as well as pay-as-you-go options. Also, see how the program sources its aircraft, age guarantees, fixed-rate service areas, destinations subject to surcharges, and surcharge amounts. Find out why you should subscribe.
- Jet card name
- Pricing – Fixed Rate or Dynamic
- Aircraft Cabin Sizes (Turboprop, Very Light Jet, Light Jet, Midsize Jets, Super Midsize Jets, Large Cabin Jets, Ultra Long-Haul Jets)
- Aircraft Type Specific Program (over 75 types)
- Minimum Seat Guarantees
- Program Denominations in Dollars
- Program Denominations Hours
- Other Denominations
- Provider published Hourly Rates
- Fuel Surcharges
- Hourly Rates including FET and Fuel Surcharges
- Hourly Rates including Peak Day Surcharges
- Hourly Rates factoring Roundtrip Discounts
- QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING Calculator for Non-Peak Days
- QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING Calculator for Peak Days
- Fixed-Rate Service Area
- Destinations with Surcharges
- Aircraft Sourcing
- Aircraft Age Guarantees
Compare Able American Jets; Air Charter Service; Air Partner; Airshare (formerly Executie Airshare); Airstream Jets Inc.; Ajax Jets; Alliance Aviation; Amalfi Jets; Clay Lacy Aviation; Concord Private Jet; Delta Private Jets, Inc (now Wheels Up).; Dominion Charter, Ltd.; Dreamline Aviation, Dumont Aviation; Elite Jets Charters; Executive Jet Management; Exec 1 Aviation (formerly DashJet); ExpertJet; Flexjet; Fly Aeolus; FlyExclusive; FXAIR; GlobeAir; GrandView Aviation; Hopscotch Air; International Jet; Jet Algo; Jet Aviation Flight Services, Inc.; Jet Edge; Jet Linx Aviation; Jetlogic Ltd.; Jet the World; JetSet Group; Jets.com; Jettly; LunaJets SA; Luxury Aircraft Solutions; Magellan Jets; Netjets (including Marquis Jet); Nicholas Air; Northern Jet Management; ONEFlight International; Outlier Jets; Paramount Business Jets; Priester Aviation; Private Jet Services Group (PJS Group); PrivateFly; Prive Jets; Qatar Executive; Quantum Jets; Sentient Jet; Silverhawk Aviation; Solairus Aviation; Starflight Aviation; Star Jets International LLC; StraightLine Private Air; Stratos Jet Charters; Tradewind Aviation; Unity Jets; Vault Jet; Velocity Jets; VeriJet; VistaJet; Wheels Up, and XO (formerly XOJET and JetSmarter).