Choosing The Wrong Program Can Cost You $25,000 Or More Per Year
There are over 250 Jet Card options. Subscribe and find the programs that best fit your needs
Private Jet Card Comparisons is the only private aviation research site that doesn’t sell your personal data to providers…Lead generation websites make money by guiding you to suppliers that pay them. For a $250, 12-month subscription, we make sure you find the programs that are best for you.
Updated 45 times so far this year!
“Subscribing will save you time, make you smarter about relevant private aviation options, and show you the programs that work best for you.”
– Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Private Jet Card Comparisons
“As a novice to getting my first card your publication was extremely helpful in educating me through all the ins and outs. You are unique and have built the most credible source for jet travel. Congrats!”
– Jim, CEO, Fairfield, NJ
“Thank you so much for the amazing work you do. You provide information and analysis that is not duplicated anywhere else.”
– David, CFO, Minneapolis, MN
“As usual, your information is greatly appreciated. You already know what we don’t know.”
– Michael, CEO, Texarkana, TX
“Thank you for your personal assistance. Your service is excellent.”
– Jim, Chairman, Houston, TX
“I LOVE the new format and the ability to sort/select.”
– Adam, CEO, Ann Arbor, MI
“You identified several providers I wasn’t familiar with and never would have known about without your excellent service. Your quick and personal follow-up to my questions was amazing. I’ve recommended you to multiple friends.”
– Timothy, CEO, St. Louis, MO
Compare Over Jet Card 250 Programs by:
- Safety – Aircraft and Operator Sourcing Standards, and Pilot Experience
- Pricing – Purchase Price, Hourly Rates, and Pricing Methodology
- Flexibility – Lead time for Reservations and Cancellations, Applicable Aircraft, Seating Capacity, and Service Area
- Stability – Ownership, Company History, Headcount, Refund Options, and Escrow Account Options
- Aircraft Type – NEW – Search by Cabin Category or Specific Aircraft Type, including ability to upgrade or downgrade based on your needs for that trip
- Details That Matter – Insurance, WiFi, Pets Policies, Service Recovery, Initiation Fees, Annual and Monthly Dues, CPI Escalators, Fuel Surcharges, De-icing, and Peak Day Charges, Taxi Time, Segment, and Daily Minimums, Roundtrip Discounts
- And much more…
Don’t be fooled by lead generation sites offering Free Trials and out-of-date Download Guides that require you to provide your contact information, then sell your data to jet companies for telemarketing…We don’t accept lead payments or referral fees from private jet companies. We do not sell or market your contact information!
What you get:
Find the programs that fit your needs in less than 5 minutes!
Private Jet Comparisons 2.0 saves you dozens of hours of research helping you find the programs that best match your needs, saving money and increasing your satisfaction.
- Compare apples to apple pricing in seconds with our new QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, FET charges, and membership fees based on your flight time.
- As a paid subscriber, you will have 12 months’ access on your computer to our Excel-based comparing tool with over 250 programs that you can copy and download for personal use, enabling you to identify the jet cards that meet your needs.
- You can compare over 65 variables to find out which programs best fit your flying patterns.
- Find the programs that match your flying needs in less than 5 minutes
- You’ll have access to a comparison of over 150 private jet types by cabin width, height, length, size in cubic feet, internal and external baggage storage, speed and range.
- You get a FREE copy of Doug Gollan’s book Jet Card Pricing: 19 Factors That Impact The Cost of Your Private Flights – a $24.95 value.
- We protect your privacy. We don’t sell our market your contact information to third parties.
- We work for you. We don’t accept referral fees or payments from jet card providers.
- Our VIP Service JET CARD DECIDER helps you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you, and which programs best fit your needs. Fill out our JET CARD DECIDER worksheet in our members-only site, and we’ll do the work, providing you customized recommendations based on your travel patterns within 3 business days.
- Our BEST PRIVATE JET BROKERS GUIDE, plus avoid illegal charters with an updated FAA list of all Part 135 charter operators and tail numbers.
- All of the above, including my personal assistance via email or phone, is only $250 for 12 months when you subscribe.
Use your favorite credit card. Please click the Buy Now button below to process your secure one-time secure transaction.
“Utilizing Private Jet Card Comparisons helped prepare me for the comparative analysis. When I spoke to the companies, I knew the questions to ask. You have a great service.”
– Dave, Chairman, Atlanta
Please order your 12-month subscription to Private Jet Card Comparisons below
$250.00 for 12 months
Questions? Email me at email@example.com