Get ready to save hours and weeks of research time. Your subscription provides unlimited access to our updated, comprehensive data and information. We include personal support via phone and email, all for just $250 per year. Our only mission is to help you identify the best solutions for your unique flying needs.
– Doug Gollan, founder and editor
Access Comparison charts of over 65 variables for 250+ top Private Jet Card Programs for 12 months, including:
- Company Background, including, Structure, CEO, and Size
- Escrow Policy
- Service Area
- Types of Aircraft Offered
- Standards for Sourcing Pilots and Planes
- Safety Ratings from Argus, Wyvern, and IS-BAO
- Hourly Rates
- Refundability, Refills, and Rollovers
- Lead-time on Reservations and Cancellations
- Fuel Surcharges, CPI Escalators, and Other Hidden Fees
- Peak Days and Surcharges by Program
- Pets Policies
- Is De-icing included?
- Daily and Segment Minimums
- WiFi availability
- Service recovery guarantees
- VIP Perks and Lifestyle Partners
“Your guide was extremely helpful, and thank you for the time you spent giving me your insights.”
– Jay, CEO, Dallas, TX
“The spreadsheet format was easy to use and saved me hours and hours of research”
– Marcia, CFO, Toronto, Canada
“Thank you so much for the amazing work you do. You provide information and analysis that is not duplicated anywhere else.”
– David, Retired, Seattle, WA
More about what you get:
- You’ll save dozens of hours, days, and weeks of research helping you find the programs that best match your needs, saving money, and increasing your satisfaction.
- Find the programs that match your needs in minutes.
- As a paid subscriber, you will have 12 months of access on your computer our easy-to-use our Excel spreadsheet workbook with over 250 programs that you can copy and download for personal use, enabling you to identify the jet cards that meet your needs.
- You can compare over 65 variables to find out which ones best fit your flying patterns.
- You’ll have access to a comparison of over 150 private jet types by cabin width, height, length, size in cubic feet, internal and external baggage storage, speed, and range.
- You get a FREE copy of Jet Card Pricing: 19 Factors That Impact The Cost of Your Private Flights
- We don’t sell your data to third parties so your privacy is protected.
- Our fully online VIP Service JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool helps you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you, and which programs best fit your needs. Just answer a few questions about your flying needs, and we’ll do the work, providing you customized recommendations based on your travel patterns within 3 business days.
- Our new QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, FET charges, and membership fees.
- Our BEST PRIVATE JET CHARTER BROKERS GUIDE
- Private Jet Card Comparisons Rewards – discounts, credits, upgrades, and perks from leading luxury travel providers from castles to villas, 5-star resorts, and even superyachts
- Please click the BUY NOW button above to process your secure one-time transaction of $250 giving you 12 months of access to our online buyer’s guide comparing over 250 jet card programs. You can use your favorite credit card! Get the most up-to-date information comparing over 250 jet card programs
Questions? Email me at email@example.com