If you are planning to fly for personal reasons flying privately is an easy decision. It is a much better experience than flying commercially, particularly at the airport. Flying privately can easily save two hours per flight segment or more. Of course, if flying privately is going to be a business expense, you need to justify it, and luckily, there are many excellent reasons to fly by private airplane for business.
From the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), here are the Top 10 reasons you should consider flying privately for business trips.
- Save employee and executive time.
- Increase traveler productivity and security.
- Reach multiple destinations quickly and efficiently.
- Access communities with little or no airline service.
- Scheduling predictability.
- Move vital equipment and supplies.
- Minimize non-business hours away from home, increasing employee and executive satisfaction and retention.
- Enhance return to shareholders.
- Support philanthropic efforts.
- Create more personal time to explore new places and pursue passions, hobbies and increase time with family and friends.