The new entrant jet card seller is offering a 10-hour jet card for new clients through the end of the year
Alliance Aviation, founded earlier this year by former Dumont Aviation executives Christopher Tasca and Amber Martin, is offering a promotional jet card through Dec. 31.
First-time buyers can sign-up for 10 hours instead of the normal 25 hours, with the same hourly rates and terms.
- Guaranteed Availability with 8 hours notice
- Point-to-Point Pricing
- Complimentary Member Catering
- Complimentary Member Ground Transportation
- Service Area Includes Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
- 100% Refundable – Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10% Round Trip Discounts
Hourly rates, excluding 7.5% FET are:
- Light Jet at $4,995 per hour
- Midsize Jet at $6,250 per hour
- Super Midsize Jet at $7,795 per hour
- Dassault Falcon 2000 at $8,895 per hour
- Heavy Jet at $10,895 per hour
The Alliance jet card enables you to upgrade or downgrade at published prices.