Over the past month, subscribers looking to buy 75 + hours of jet card time have doubled as companies expand the use of private aviation
The percentage of Private Jet Card Comparisons’ subscribers looking to buy at least 75 hours of private jet flight time has doubled during the past month. During the past four weeks, 22% of subscribers using the buyer’s guides’ JET CARD DECIDER service sought 75 hours or more of jet card time, compared to 11% over the previous two months.
Why drive for hours when you can fly in minutes? From light to large-cabin jets, these are the best jet cards for flights under 35 minutes
From Westchester County to the Hamptons, Naples to Key West, St. Louis to the Lake of the Ozarks, San Jose to Napa, and more, a private jet can save hours of driving time. The right jet card can turn every weekend into a long weekend. Using our exclusive QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING, we’ve analyzed hundreds of programs and more than 40,000 data points to show you the best picks for your short flights.
Instead of spending hours in the car, here is how long it will take in the air on a private jet to fly to these popular summer getaways:
Save hours and weeks of your time requesting information. Private Jet Card Comparisons puts comprehensive data from over 250 programs at your fingertips
Named one of the “15 Best Business Ideas” by Wise Bread, Private Jet Card Comparisons puts you in control.
Choosing the wrong program can easily cost you over $25,000 in unnecessary fees and surcharges
Find the right solution for your private flying needs fast
Compare Over 250 Jet Card Programs by:
- Safety – Aircraft and Operator Sourcing Standards, and Pilot Experience
- Pricing – Purchase Price, Hourly Rates, and Pricing Methodology
- Flexibility – Lead time for Reservations and Cancellations, Applicable Aircraft, Seating Capacity, and Service Area
- Stability – Ownership, Company History, Headcount, Refund Options, and Escrow Account Options
- Aircraft Type – NEW – Search by Cabin Category or Specific Aircraft Type, including ability to upgrade or downgrade based on your needs for that trip
- Details That Matter – Insurance, WiFi, Pets Policies, Service Recovery, Initiation Fees, Annual and Monthly Dues, CPI Escalators, Fuel Surcharges, De-icing, and Peak Day Charges, Taxi Time, Segment, and Daily Minimums, Roundtrip Discounts
- And much more…
We continuously update our data! 82 updates so far in 2021 – Latest update on Aug. 3, 2021
We’ve gathered and constantly update over 40,000 data points, so you don’t have to. With our easy-to-filter Excel spreadsheet, compare over 50 companies and more than 250 programs by 65 + variables in minutes to find the best fit for your flying patterns.
Compare apples to apple Jet Card pricing in seconds with our exclusive QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, fuel surcharges, FET, and membership fees based on your annual flight hours.
Need Some Help?
Schedule a 1-on-1 PERSONAL CONSULTATION with Doug Gollan. Use our JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool from your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. It’s included in your subscription. Answer a few simple questions about your flying needs, and we’ll prepare a custom analysis for you.
NEW: PREMIUM CONTENT for paid subscribers only provides exclusive analysis and insights that can save you thousands of dollars on a single flight!
Get ready to save hours and weeks of research time. Your subscription provides unlimited access to our updated, comprehensive data and information from over 50 providers not duplicated anywhere else. We include personal support via phone and email, all for just $250 per year. Our only mission is to help you identify the best solutions for your unique flying needs.-Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Private Jet Card Comparisons
Private Jet Comparisons saves you dozens of hours of research helping you find the programs that best match your needs, saving money, and increasing your satisfaction. And now included, our JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool enables you to request a custom analysis from your smartphone.
What Subscribers Are Saying
Thanks so much. I NEVER would have figured this out without your help. The best $250 I’ve ever spent!
Mary, Venture Capital
San Francisco, CA
As a novice to getting my first card, your publication was extremely helpful in educating me through all the ins and outs. You are unique and have built the most credible source for jet travel. Congrats!
Thank you so much for the amazing work you do. You provide information and analysis that is not duplicated anywhere else.
As usual, your information is greatly appreciated. You already know what we don’t know.
Thank you for your personal assistance. Your service is excellent.
I LOVE the new format and the ability to sort/select.
Ann Arbor, MI
You identified several providers I wasn’t familiar with and never would have known about without your excellent service. Your quick and personal follow-up to my questions was amazing. I’ve recommended you to multiple friends.
St. Louis, MO
Subscribe today and know before your buy
- Compare apples to apple pricing in seconds with our new QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, fuel surcharges FET, and membership fees based on your annual flight hours.
- As a paid subscriber, you will have 12 months’ access on your computer to our Excel-based comparing tool with over 250 programs that you can copy and download for personal use, enabling you to identify the jet cards that meet your needs.
- You can compare over 65 variables to find out which programs best fit your flying patterns.
- Find the programs that match your flying needs in minutes
- We protect your privacy. We don’t sell or market your contact information to third parties.
- We work for you. We don’t accept referral fees or payments from jet card providers.
- Receive a 1-on-1 PERSONAL CONSULTATION with Doug Gollan to analyze your flying needs.
- Our online VIP Service JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool helps you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you and which programs best fit your needs. Just answer a few questions about your flying needs, and we’ll do the work, providing you customized recommendations based on your travel patterns within 3 business days.
- Our BEST PRIVATE JET BROKERS GUIDE, including third-party ratings and certifications.
- GUIDE TO SHARED PRIVATE JET SERVICES outlining providers of by-the-seat and crowdsourced private flights
- PRIVATE JET CARD COMPARISONS REWARDS – When you land, take advantage of discounts, credits, and perks from leading luxury travel providers from castles to villas, 5-star resorts, and even superyachts
- NEW: PREMIUM CONTENT for paid subscribers only provides exclusive analysis and insights that can save you thousands of dollars on a single flight!
- You get a FREE copy of Doug Gollan’s book Jet Card Pricing: 19 Factors That Impact The Cost of Your Private Flights – a $24.95 value.
- All of the above, including my personal assistance via email or phone, is only $250 for 12 months when you subscribe.
Don’t be fooled by lead generation sites offering free trials and out-of-date download guides requiring you to provide your contact information; they then sell to jet companies for telemarketing…We don’t accept lead payments or referral fees from private jet companies. We do not sell or market your contact information!
Use your favorite credit card. Please click the Buy Now button below to process your secure one-time secure transaction.
Please order your 12-month subscription to Private Jet Card Comparisons below
$250.00 for 12 months
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org