Online Private Jet Broker Stratajet Wins Sapphire Pegasus Award

Online on-demand private jet charter broker Stratajet has won a Pegasus award.

By Doug Gollan, May 8, 2017

Online on-demand private jet charter broker Stratajet, which launched last year, was honored by The Sapphire Pegasus Awards for outstanding performance by companies or individuals in business aviation. 

Some 28,633 votes were submitted for the 78 nominations across 12 categories. Other nominees in the ‘Broker’ category included Fly Victor and Jet Smarter. This first stage constituted 40% of the overall result, before the Advisory Board, a panel of eight industry experts voted. The Board verdict comprised the other 60% of the total vote.

Stratajet was founded by former RAF pilot and military officer Jonny Nicol and launched in April 2016 after five years of research and development.

Nicol, Founder & CEO of Stratajet, commented on the award, “Given the prestige of the Sapphire Pegasus Awards, Stratajet is honored to be recognized in the Broker category, especially amongst some very well established nominees, all of whom deserve credit. We have worked hard to build a revolutionary product that can positively benefit private aviation and earning the respect of the industry, by way of this celebrated awarded, makes this hard work worthwhile.”

Antonia Lukacinova, Founder at Sapphire Pegasus and Advisory Board member, added, “The Sapphire Pegasus Awards marks a great opportunity for brokers to be recognized by the industry and I am delighted to be able to present this Award to Stratajet. While this was a closely fought category with some very respected entries, I am pleased that the ultimate winner was such an innovative company as Stratajet.”

Related Articles

Visit DG Amazing Experiences

Find the perfect solution for your private aviation needs

Make the right decision

If you want a program-by-program comparison of more than 250 products from more than 50 companies covering 65 points of differentiation and over 40,000 data points.