The Indy 500 is known as “the greatest spectacle in racing” drawing hundreds of private jets with thousands of VIP fans who want to take in the unique experience at the track and during their visit to the Hoosier State. To help the out of towners get the most out of their trip, Brent Claymon, Base Partner for Jet Linx at its Indianapolis International Airport location is offering some local knowledge.
Among Claymon’s suggestions he is sharing with the readers of Private Jet Card Comparisons:
· Take a stroll down Georgia Street, a three block, pedestrian-friendly street with a collection of restaurants, residences, hotels, the historic St. John’s Catholic Church and intriguing public art
· Try world-famous St. Elmo Steakhouse’s fiery shrimp cocktail sauce
· Sip on the Smoke & Spice cocktail at Spoke & Steele
· Listen to the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra at Hilbert Circle Theater
· Check out Meridian Street, which has limestone monuments dedicated to the military ranging from the Civil War to present day
You can read more about how Jet Linx is taking its local market strategy national at Forbes.com by clicking here. Private Jet Card Comparisons covers all Jet Linx programs in our 65-point comparison spreadsheets for registered users. Click here to register now.