PREMIUM CONTENT articles offer insights and data, saving readers thousands of dollars by helping them select the private aviation solution that best fits their needs
A better way to become an educated private jet consumer is here! I’m happy to announce Private Jet Card Comparisons has added PREMIUM CONTENT to our website offering. These articles are designed to save readers thousands of dollars by helping them identify which programs best match their unique flying needs.
While jet cards make flying easy, many buyers find out what they didn’t know or didn’t compare – the fine print about rules and policies – can cost lots of money.
About PREMIUM CONTENT
PREMIUM CONTENT is thought leadership analysis that will make you a smarter consumer of private aviation services.
The first three articles each cover these specific type of topics:
From Westchester County to the Hamptons, Naples to Key West, St. Louis to the Lake of the Ozarks, San Jose to Napa, and more, a private jet can save hours of driving time. The right jet card can turn every weekend into a long weekend.
- We reveal the best jet cards for flights under 35 minutes
Last-minute cancelations can be expensive, wiping out savings you thought you had achieved. Who wants to lose $25,000 because your client cancels or you have a family emergency.
- We show you the jet cards that let you cancel with 12 hours’ notice…or less
Peak day surcharges range up to 67%. If you can’t avoid them, it can be expensive.
- Learn more about the 18 jet cards with no peak day surcharges
Deicing charges can run thousands of dollars per incidence. These jet card providers include deicing expense in your contracted pricing.
Unique content for private aviation consumers
The unique content will be largely based on our regularly updated, proprietary database of over 60 jet card providers. It includes more than 40,000 data points. We will also cover topics such as when to buy a jet card versus charter or fractional ownership. And of course, we will look at charter booking apps and jet-sharing options.
Expect four to six PREMIUM CONTENT articles per month. Best of all, paid subscribers are invited to suggest topics they would like to see covered.
What you get
PREMIUM CONTENT is offered to paid subscribers at no additional cost. A paid subscription remains $250 for 12 months and includes:
- The exclusive QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, fuel surcharges FET, and membership fees based on your annual flight hours.
- VIP JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 service to help you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you and which programs best fit your needs.
- Our BEST PRIVATE JET BROKERS GUIDE, including third-party ratings and certifications.
- GUIDE TO SHARED PRIVATE JET SERVICES outlining providers of by-the-seat and crowdsourced private flights.
- PRIVATE JET CARD COMPARISONS REWARDS – When you land, take advantage of discounts, credits, and perks from leading luxury travel providers from castles to villas, 5-star resorts, and even superyachts.
- Access to me – your editor-in-chief – to answer your questions about private jet travel and the various options.
Private Jet Card Comparisons is proudly the only private aviation solutions website that does not sell subscriber contact information or accept referral fees from jet card providers. Instead, we offer unbiased data and analysis. Welcome to PREMIUM CONTENT. I hope you will subscribe!