Vista Global’s XO is offering flights to Europe from $75,000 and discounted domestic Challenger 300/350 flights for the summer
XO, a unit of Vista Global, is offering members discount rates through the end of August.
Jet card leader Sentient Jet is expanding its fixed rates on the other side of the Atlantic and extending its recently launched transatlantic rates to become permanent
Flight volume this summer is expected to exceed pre-pandemic summers by 30-50%
Sentient is offsetting CO2 for jet card member flights by 300%
Following the launch of its transatlantic fixed-rate program in May, Sentient Jet is extending that program permanently. It’s also adding Morocco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, Minsk, Moscow, and St. Petersburg to the list of cities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa where members can fly with one-way pricing.
Private Jets Services (PJS Group), which offers fixed one-way transatlantic pricing is offering perks for customers when they land in Europe this summer
Private Jet Services Group, which offers fixed one-way and roundtrip pricing to Europe, is partnering with various luxury hotels and resorts once you get there. Partners include hotels and resorts across France, Italy, and Spain.
Premium Experience – Book a Pool Ocean Suite, Rooftop Presidential Suite, or 3-bedroom Ocean Suite and receive GEPA (Guest Experience Personal Assistant) service:
- Airport reception with personalized assistance boarding and disembarking
- Complimentary welcome and parting drinks
- Access to the Jacarandá Lounge & Club, including à la carte breakfast, infinity pool, and jet pool solarium
- Galaxia Experience – A unique gastronomic journey at the Galaxia Skybar, 1-night accommodation, and a 5-course tasting menu for two.
- Direct-Booking Offer – Receive a daily 40€ food and beverage credit (per room)
Bahía del Duque
Discover Bahía del Duque and the natural landscapes of Tenerife. Book with PJS and an exclusive villa or suite experience awaits:
- Personal concierge service before, during, and after your stay
- Special chef welcome with a tasting of local snacks, soft drinks, cocktails, and a bottle of Taittinger champagne
- Private guided tour of the natural secrets of Tenerife
- Aromatherapy bath in your private villa
- Private transfer service to the airport in a top-of-the-range vehicle
- À la carte services (on request):
- In-villa cooking with a personal chef
- Private and personalized fitness class
- Sunset yacht excursion
Whether planning a corporate event, incentive trip, or a summer wedding, Rent-A-Resort is a reliable partner for private and semi-private hotel, resort, and island buyouts. These 5-star hotels, part of the Rent-A-Resort featured collection, are perfect for your summer event.
- Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel (France) — Retreat at the Côte d’Azur just 45 minutes from Nice International Airport, featuring 60 rooms and a breathtaking beach-front venue
- Hostal de la Gavina (Spain) — Highest luxury on the Costa Brava with 21,000+ sq. ft. of garden and terrace space to accommodate up to 280 guests
- ARIA Wellbeing Retreat (Italy) – A new luxury retreat with a panoramic view of Lake Lugano and exclusive rental of 31 rooms in 15 suites available year-round.
Belmond is a collection of iconic hotels, trains, and river cruises worldwide. Culture and cuisine take center stage in curated adventures from across Europe.
This summer, fly with PJS Group to Italy and design your dream journey with Belmond’s Grand Tour across Italy, Mallorca, and Madeira. The package includes:
- 7 nights in your choice of Italy’s most splendid destinations
- 2 or more luxury retreats
- 1 guaranteed rate
- Option to hop over to art-filled La Residencia in Mallorca or oceanside Reid’s Palace in Madeira to wrap up your trip
Private Jet Services Group is pairing four Monaco Grand Prix experiences with its transatlantic jet card, which offers fixed hourly pricing
Private Jet Services – also known as PJS Group – is ready to help start your engines. That is if you are thinking about heading to Europe for the Monaco Grand Prix. The race is scheduled for Sunday, May 23.