Hourly rates start at $5,188 for a light jet and range up to $10,588 for a large cabin aircraft
December generally means jet card deals, and Jets.com is continuing that approach.
Through the end of the year, Jets.com has reduced both prices and the number of hours customers need to buy.
According to an email sent to prospects, the offer is valid for 20-hour jets cards.
- Light Jets at $5,188 per hour based on $103,760 deposit
- Regular hourly rate is $6,200 per hour
- Midsize Jets at $6,388 per hour based on a $127,760 deposit
- Regular hourly rate is $7,480 per hour
- Super Midsize Jets at $7,488 per hour based on a deposit of $149,760
- Regular hourly rate is $8,800 per hour
- Large Cabin Jet at $10,588 per hour based on a deposit of $211,760
- Regular hourly rate is $12,500
Normally, customers need to buy 25 hours.
Prices include the 7.5% Federal Excise Tax, and an executive with Jets.com said normal terms apply to this special deal.
That includes no taxi time charges. Jets.com does have a 90–minute daily minimum, which compares favorably in the large cabin aircraft and super-midsize categories, however, it is longer than others when it comes to light and midsize jets.
Lead time for non-peak days is 24 hours and 96 hours on peak days.
Jets.com private jet types
Light Jets = Citation CJ3, Hawker 400XP
Midsize Jets = Citation Excel, Hawker 900XP
Super Midsize = Falcons and Challenger 300 series
Large Jets = Gulfstreams, Falcons, and Challenger 600 series
Members can upgrade or downgrade at an interchange rate.