If you have one million euros, GlobeAir is selling a single One Million Jet Card
The One Million Jet Card is an exclusive private jet card that is tailor-made for one private jet traveler or company, so says European Citation Mustang operator GlobeAir.
In a press release, the company touts, “The owner will benefit from the best traveling conditions when chartering one of GlobeAir’s 20 very light jets as well as exclusive benefits brought to you by GlobeAir’s refined partners such as Sixt renowned luxury hotel chains, Kate & Kon, Bulgari and more.”
“COVID-19 has changed the way private jet travelers value their time and flight availability. Since the pandemic has started, we have seen a surge in demand for private jet cards. The trend has spurred the idea of the One Million Jet card, a unique opportunity to fly private in a more convenient way – whether it is for personal or corporate use,” says Bernhard Fragner, CEO of GlobeAir.
Don’t rush to buy. You have to apply!
“From today on, travelers can sign up to receive all updates and details about the exclusive private jet card. Non-binding subscriptions are accepted until December 15th, 2020 – the date when GlobeAir will be giving away the One Million Jet Card to one amongst the interested subscribers,” according to the release.
We might argue the use of “giving away.” Terms note € 1 million is “requested as prepayment,” and “VAT + Italian luxury tax to be invoiced extra when required.”
So what do you get?
- 454 flight hours to use over five years
- Personalized card delivered to your doorstep
- 12 hours notice for guaranteed availability
- Bespoke pricing scheme on one-way trips
- Valid to and from all GlobeAir hubs, including London Biggin Hill, Amsterdam, Paris–Le Bourget, Nice Côte d’Azur, Cannes Mandelieu, Geneva, Zurich, Munich, Milan Linate and Malpensa, Linz; Ibiza, Palma, and Olbia from June to September
- Unlimited free empty legs
- One limousine transfer a day to reach the city center from the preferred destination (equal to approximately 30 minutes drive maximum)
- Maximum flexibility until two hours before departure time
- Additional high-end GlobeAir goodies
- Overnight options included at an extra fee
Who much do the private jet flights cost?
- Amsterdam to London for a one-way trip is € 3,800 instead of € 4,400
- London to Paris and back to London on a same-day return for € 4,400 instead of € 5,400
- Geneva to Cannes and return to Geneva for a weekend fat € 5,500 instead of € 7,900
- Zurich to Munich to Paris and back to Zurich, so a multi-leg and overnight for € 9,400 instead of € 11,400
- Nice to Ibiza and back Nice as a weekend flight for € 7,700 instead of € 9,400
What are the conditions?
In addition to paying the money and taxes:
- The card is dedicated to one traveler or one company and their top management, partners, employees, investors only
- It’s valid for private jet flights on GlobeAir’s 4-seater Cessna Citation Mustang jets
- Legal complaints are excluded
- Overnight options include deducting ¼ flight hours from your total amount of hours