Two fixed-price options at $69,900 between New York City and Southampton and $84,900 to East Hampton and Montauk are being offered
Premium on-demand charter broker FXAir is leveraging parent OneSky Flight’s acquisition of helicopter operator Associated Aircraft Group (AAG) with an all-inclusive fixed-price 10-pack of helicopter trips to the Hamptons this summer.
The guaranteed helicopter transfer service between New York City helipads and destinations in eastern Long Island’s Hamptons will be operated by AAG’s Sikorsky helicopter fleet.
Flights to the Hamptons will take off from New York City’s Downtown Heliport, East 34th Street Heliport, and West 30th Street Heliport. The Hamptons destinations include West Hampton, East Hampton, Montauk, and Southampton at Dune Road.
“Long Island’s notorious summer traffic is the biggest headache for those traveling to the Hamptons. The Hamptons 10-Pack enables them to fly over the traffic, should they need a quick hop departing a few blocks from their home or place of work in the city, or are transferring from an FXAIR-procured jet to an Associated Aircraft Group Sikorsky helicopter,” said Gregg Slow, FXAIR’s President.
He added, “The Hamptons 10-Pack is the cure for the common traffic jam, giving families and busy workers more time on the beach and less time sitting in more than 100 miles of bumper-to-bumper traffic.”
FXAIR helicopter to the Hamptons
Among the features of the Hampton 10-Pack:
- One-way travel time typically is 35 minutes in the air, depending on the destination, versus a car trip that can take up to four hours each way on the days surrounding summer weekends.
- AAG is known as the premier operator of helicopter service in the region. It will operate the Hamptons 10-Pack service, originating from primary New York City helipads, with its fleet of luxurious, twin-engineSikorsky S-76 helicopters. The leading executive helicopter on the market, the S-76, seats six with a crew of two pilots.
- FXAIR will guarantee availability for the Hamptons 10-Pack with 48 hours’ notice; requests within 48 hours prior to departure time will be as available and via all efforts to provide service.
- The Hamptons 10-Pack is not a seat-sharing program, and ensures privacy, safety and security by limiting seating on each trip to members of the same party.
- The service is available to all FXAIR members. FXAIR members flying in from out of town can have transfer arrangements made between their arrival airport and the nearest helipad. Ground transportation arrangements can be made for New York-area members.
- Two all-inclusive fixed fees cover 10 one-way trips that may be used in any season over a two-year period.
The New York City to Westhampton and Southampton 10-pack fee is set at $69,900. East Hampton and Montauk’s 10-pack price are set at $84,900. The Hamptons 10-Pack flights are fully emissions-neutral at a 4AIR Level 2 Silver rating. The carbon offsets will be purchased at no cost to clients.
AAG Flexjet and Sentient helicopter offers coming
A spokesperson tells Private Jet Card Comparisons, “Unrelated to the Hamptons 10-Pack at FXAIR, other offerings will be coming to market tailored for Sentient Jet or Flexjet customers that will allow them to use their accounts within those storefronts for utilization of the helicopter capabilities now available via the combined Halo (rotor service – AAG in the US and Halo Aviation in the UK).”