Jet card seller Magellan Jets, which was recently recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the state’s fastest growing companies for the fourth straight year, is rolling out a high-value, limited private jet card promotion.
Calling it a reward for your favorite dad in time for Father’s Day, the card offers:
- 5-hour jet-card priced at $24,875
- Any of Magellan’s membership aircraft available
- Promotion ends Father’s Day 2017
- Jet-card expires Father’s Day 2018
- Only 10 cards available
We spoke to a representative of the company that assures us that even large jets which normally cost over $10,000 per hour are included. If the company provides availability for large private jets, this is a very attractive deal, of course, limited to 10 people.
UPDATED 4:35 pm on Monday, May 22, 2017
Magellan Jets has provided a clarification to the offer as follows:
- Package starts at $24,875. Five-hour packages are also available for Mid Jets through Heavy Jets. Hourly prices vary based on aircraft category and type. All prices exclude Federal Excise Tax
Guaranteed availability with 8 hours or more notice on non-peak days. 7 days notice required on peak travel days. No blackout dates. Peak surcharges apply.