Jet Card Membership programs provide a variety of benefits that are making them more and more popular
Jet cards usually fall between on-demand charter and fractional ownership in the hierarchy of private aviation options. While most jet cards have a minimum of 25 hours or $100,000 of flight time, more and more there are jet cards and membership programs starting at 10 hours or $50,000.
It’s estimated 35-50% of jet card users have multiple private aviation solutions. Some of you own private jets but need a jet card for family members. Some of you fly on a corporate jet for work but need a jet card for personal trips. You might own a Light Jet but need to start flying longer missions with more people, so you buy a jet card. Many of you are just looking for an easy and efficient flight solution.
Here are the top 10 reasons to buy a jet card from Private Jet Card Comparisons:
- You don’t have the long-term commitment of fractional ownership
- You don’t have to shop each trip, reviewing different contracts with varying terms. Anytime you, a family member or friend need to go, the private flight is one phone call away. Some card sellers even will let you book online.
- You can rely on your jet card program’s standards for sourcing aircraft and pilots
- Many jet card programs provide you with guaranteed availability and rates, including during peak periods
- Most jet cards have one-way pricing (without ferry fees) and also provide discounts for round trips
- Jet card providers each have service recovery guarantees so you don’t have to worry about getting a re-quote if your original plane or crew can’t make the trip
- There are jet card programs for every need, be it flying regionally or around-the-world
- Most jet card programs have 24/7/365 day customer service and keep profiles of what you like and special needs
- Many jet card sellers are buying in bulk from charter operators, meaning they have purchasing clout as well as priority for accessing jets
- You know the rules of your program, so you know what you are getting without surprise charges and extra fees