Magellan Jets says revenues have grown by 120% in the past two years
Look for Magellan Jets this coming week to launch a new Corporate Membership Program, Private Jet Card Comparisons has learned. The move also underscores that jet cards have become a powerful private aviation solution for companies that want the efficiencies of being able to use private jets but also want to keep a tight lid on expenses.
Boston-based Magellan Jets says revenues grew by nearly 120% over the past two years powered by travel from business accounts. The new programs provide access to Light Jet up to ultra-long haul Heavy Jets. A key benefit is the ability to use multiple aircraft on the same day and the target customer is looking for 100 hours of flight activity annual.
Key Magallan Jets’ Corporate Membership Program benefits include:
- Guaranteed hourly rates, which include fuel
- Flexibility to fly without peak fees or blackout dates
- Guaranteed Wi-Fi on mid-sized and large aircraft
- Aircraft that average 10 years or younger sourced by Magellan Jets standards
- Flight-specific insurance coverage
- Ability to use multiple aircraft on same-day trip
- 1-hour daily minimums
- Availability in as little as 6 hours’ notice
- 24/7 support
Jet cards have become a popular private aviation solution for companies both as supplemental lift and core flying. Jet cards with guaranteed hourly rates enable CFOs to keep a tight grip on both cost per trip and total cost. Cards with guaranteed availability and guaranteed hourly rates provide an advantage over on-demand charter where rates can vary widely by locking in pricing, but still enable the CFO or travel management to shop for better prices on specific trips.