The jet charter broker is offering special holiday sale charter prices this week starting at $3,990
On-demand charter broker Victor is offering a Cyber Monday Sale, released on Travel Tuesday and valid until Friday, December 1, 2017. “Private Flight Deals for Victor’s Cyber Week” expire at midnight Friday. According to an email, the promotion is valid on trips occurring between December 4, 2017 and March 30, 2018.
Posted deals include $9,750 one-way from New York to Miami, $4,990 one-way from Teterboro to Boston, $3,990 from Van Nuys to Las Vegas, $8,990 one-way Los Angeles to Denver, and $8,750 from Chicago to Naples.
The private aviation seller also posted the following terms:
- Promotional pricing is subject to aircraft availability and in limited supply. Offer valid while supplies last.
- Victor reserves the right to select the specific departure and destination airports in the proximity of listed cities.
- Victor reserves the right to select type of aircraft, including specifications on cargo and passenger volume. Maximum number of passengers is subject to aircraft configuration but is not to exceed 8.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with in any other promotion.
- The Victor Member must accept the Victor’s Member terms and conditions upon registration and the Operator terms of carriage before the guaranteed rate will be awarded. The rate does not cover catering.
- Victor (and any persons authorized by it) may at its sole discretion immediately suspend this promotion without any warning.
- The rate does not include 7.5% Federal Excess tax. (FET)
- Subject to passenger payload and weather, a fuel-stop may be required.
Private Jet Card Comparisons earlier this month exclusively reported that the U.K. based broker will bring a jet card type product to its U.S. offerings beginning in 2018. Victor’s positioning is to offer a fixed margin on operator rates. The company also has established lifestyle partnerships with Burgess Yachts, Shangri-la Hotels and Resorts, Windbrush Card Storage and The Oxford Ski Company.