Private Jet Card Comparisons launches JET CARD DECIDER 2.0, providing an automated experience that makes finding your best jet card, private jet membership, charter, and fractional options easier than ever
Private Jet Card Comparisons unveils JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 today. It’s a new automated way for subscribers to find the right private aviation solution for their needs more easily. The automated solution enables users to request a custom analysis online via smartphones, tablets, and desktops. The entire process takes minutes.
Subscribers answer brief questions about their private aviation flying needs. JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 automates the process to just minutes. Within 3 business days, you receive a customized analysis based on your specific needs along with the option of a follow-up telephone consultation.
With over 50 providers and more than 250 distinct jet card programs, on-demand charter and fractional ownership or lease options, figuring out the best solutions and approach can be time-consuming and confusing.
From its launch in 2017, Private Jet Card Comparisons enabled subscribers to save days and hours of research by gathering the data in spreadsheet form, allowing them to compare providers and programs by criteria that impact choice:
- Safety – Aircraft and Operator Sourcing Standards, and Pilot Experience
- Pricing – Purchase Price, Hourly Rates, and Pricing Methodology
- Flexibility – Lead time for Reservations and Cancellations, Applicable Aircraft, Seating Capacity, and Service Area
- Stability – Ownership, Company History, Headcount, Refund Options, and Escrow Account Options
- Aircraft Type – NEW – Search by Cabin Category or Specific Aircraft Type, including the ability to upgrade or downgrade based on your needs for that trip
- Details That Matter – Insurance, WiFi, Pets Policies, Service Recovery, Initiation Fees, Annual and Monthly Dues, CPI Escalators, Fuel Surcharges, De-icing, and Peak Day Charges, Taxi Time, Segment, and Daily Minimums, Roundtrip Discounts
- And much more…
With Private Jet Card Comparisons 2.0, the over 20,000 data points were located in a single easy-to-use spreadsheet. Filters enable subscribers to compare various options transparently and quickly.
QUICK COMPARE JET CARD PRICING launched in 2019 allows subscribers to compare the cost of jet card flights for your specific routes in seconds versus on-demand charter quotes.
PRIVATE JET CARD COMPARISONS REWARDS, launched earlier this month, offers subscribers perks when they land, from free transfers to discounts, credits, upgrades, perks, and recognition. Many are combinable with others subscribers may already have access to.
In 2018, JET CARD DECIDER enabled subscribers to receive assistance by filling in a word document returned via email.
Now JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 automates the process. Subscribers complete the form online from smartphones, tablets, and desktops, submitting their parameters with a click of a button. A 12-month subscription is $250.