Subscribers to Private Jet Card Comparisons can now compare carbon offset options, cryptocurrency acceptance, and empty leg discounts by private aviation sellers
Private Jet Card Comparisons, the only independent buyers’ guide to private aviation solutions, adds data comparing carbon (CO2) offset options, cryptocurrency acceptance, and empty leg discounts to its database of over 50 jet card and membership providers and more than 250 programs.
The database includes over 40,000 data points covering 65+ variables that impact buyer selection.
The announcement was made during the National Business Aviation Association’s 2021 Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition.
Carbon offset comparisons cover if they are offered by the provider, whether they are included in the contracted price or at an additional fee, and then specifics on each program.
For cryptocurrencies, the comparisons cover whether they are accepted, what types, and which platforms are used.
Additionally, Private Jet Card Comparisons has added comparisons of empty leg policies, including if the program offers discounted flights and special discounts for program members.
Via its easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet subscribers filter, they can find the best provider options for their needs by comparing:
– Safety – Aircraft and Operator Sourcing Standards, and Pilot Experience
– Pricing – Purchase Price, Hourly Rates, and Pricing Methodology
– Flexibility – Lead time for Reservations and Cancellations, Applicable Aircraft, Seating Capacity, and Service Area for Flying at Contracted Rates
– Stability – Ownership, Company History, Headcount, Refund Options, and Escrow Account Options
– Aircraft Type – Search by Cabin Category, Specific Aircraft Types, and Number of Seats Needed, including the ability to upgrade or downgrade based on their needs for that trip
– Details That Matter – Insurance, WIFI, Pets Policies, Service Recovery, Initiation Fees, Annual and Monthly Dues, CPI Escalators, Fuel Surcharges, De-icing, and Peak Day Charges, Taxi Time, Segment, and Daily Minimums, Roundtrip Discounts
Subscribers pay a modest $250 subscription for 12 months’ access and VIP support.
So far, in 2021, the database has been updated over 110 times.
Private Jet Card Comparisons’ exclusive QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool enables subscribers to easily compare flight pricing between jet cards and on-demand charter quotes.
The database includes programs serving consumers in North America, Europe, and Worldwide.