The National Business Aviation Association says it is moving forward on its NBAA-BACE conference scheduled for October 6-8 in Orlando
NetJets, Flexjet, and Qatar Executive have used NBAA to announce billion-dollar orders of new private jets
The National Business Aviation Association, the trade group representing various facets of the private jet industry, said it is moving forward with plans for its annual conference.
The event, which typically moves back-and-forth between Las Vegas and Orlando, is scheduled for Oct. 6, 7, and 8 in Florida this year.
The two largest players in fractional ownership of private jets saw significant growth in 2019
NetJets and Flexjet, the two largest players in the fractional ownership market, both recorded strong performances in 2019, measured by flight hours.
According to data released by Argus Traqpak, for the total fractional market, flights and flight hours grew 5.9% and 7.9% respectively, when compared to 2018.
After opening Seattle and Scottsdale, JSX (formerly JetSuiteX), is adding Portland, Oregon to its growing west coast network
JetSuite’s JSX is adding a new city as it continues to ramp up its by the seat shuttle service which uses private aviation terminals and other private facilities.
As with typical airlines, JSX, formerly JetSuiteX, operates on a fixed schedule. However, by using private airport facilities customers cut total travel time in half.
Popular Private Jets, Turboprops, and Helicopters, including new and used price, range, cabin dimension, baggage space, speed, plus fractional and jet card options
Compare some of the most popular private aircraft used in fractional and jet card programs.
Each aircraft profile includes:
- Manufacturing dates
- Related models
- Current fleet size
- Cabin category
- Seating diagram
- Cabin dimensions, including height
- Seating capacity
- Baggage capacity, internal and external
- Access via fractional and jet card programs
- New pricing as applicable (for types still in production)
- Used pricing
- Current models in production from the OEM
Profiled Private Jets and Turboprops
Bombardier Business Aircraft
- Bombardier Global Express guide, including Global 7500, Global 6000, Global 5000, and Global Express XRS
- Bombardier Challenger 650
- Bombardier Challenger 350
- Bombardier Challenger 300
- Bombardier Learjet guide, including the Lear 75 Liberty, Lear 70, Lear 60, Lear 45, Lear 40, Lear 36, and Lear 35
Cessna Aircraft Company (Textron)
Dassault Falcon Jet
Embraer Executive Jets
- Hawker 800 Guide, including Hawker 750, Hawker 800, Hawker 800SP, Hawker 800XP, Hawker 800XPR, Hawker 850XP, Hawker 900XP, and Hawker 1000
- Hawker 400XP Guide, including Beechcraft Beechjet 400, Beechjet 400A, Beechjet Hawker 400XP, Beechjet Hawker 400XPR, Nextant 400XT, and Nextant 400XTi
Compare over 150 private jets by size category here.
[Find the right private aviation solution for your needs]