Instead of putting a date to ring in its promotion, Jettly is limited its offer to the first 250 new memberships, the company said. Personal Memberships are now $2,497 per year, discounted from $3,552 and come with a $150 Jettly Eats credit for onboard catering. Business Memberships are $4,497 per year, down from $7,152 with a $300 onboard catering credit. Jet Card Memberships are reduced to $7,497 per year from $9,997 plus $500 onboard catering credits.
According to the company, Here the main benefits are:
– A multi-lingual team of personal flight coordinators available 24/7 by text, email, live chat, toll-free phone
– Commission-free charter arrangements
– Monthly onboard catering credits added to your account
– Low-cost helicopter transfers
– Aircraft replacement guarantee in the event of a mechanical issue
– Operator replacement guarantee in the event your pilot is no longer available at the last minute
– Complimentary UBER Black Car transfers to and from select airport terminals in the U.S.
The company is also promising if you take advantage of this offer, you’re locked into this rate for good.