The largest private jet operator in the world continues its focus on lifestyle programs for its fractional share and jet card customers
Wine and private jets might not be quite like peanut butter and jelly, but they do seem to go together.
In the news section of its website, NetJets is highlighting its Vintner Circle Program.
Among the offerings from the customers of the Warren Buffett owned private jet company are private events, including tours and tastings.
It also offers dedicated concierges at partner vineyards to help its customers in planning visits, as well as access to industry events and experts.
NetJets Vintner Circle
The NetJets Vintner Circle program is designed to “connect our owners who are wine enthusiasts with the exceptional wines created by other NetJets owners,” according to the company.
Among the wine partners for NetJets are:
- Accendo Cellars, St. Helena, California
- Addax Wines, Napa, California
- B Cellars Vineyards and Winery, Oakville, California
- Brand Napa Valley, St. Helena, California
- The Calling, Healdsburg, California
- Cornell Vineyards, Santa Rosa, California
- Del Dott, Napa, California
- Elyse Winery, Napa, California
- Frank Family Vineyards, Calistoga, California
- Gargiulo Vineyards, Oakville, California
- Long Mead Ranch, St. Helena, California
- Merriam Vineyard, Healdsburg, California
- Mira Winery, Yountville, California
- Mirror Napa Valley, California
- St. Supery Estate Vineyards and Winery, Rutherford, California
- The Vineyardist, Calistoga, California
- Whetstone Wine Cellars, Napa, California
Its wine partners are also featured at various food, wine, and sporting events throughout the year, including the Naples Winter Wine Festival and The Masters Golf Tournament.
For customers visiting California’s wine country, NetJets also offers special benefits at Auberge du Soleil, a Forbes 5-star rated resort.
Last year, NetJets added jets cards for its Embraer Phenom 300 and Cessna Citation Sovereign fleets. It is expected to take delivery of its first Bombardier Global 7500 in 2021, although it is already selling shares and leases in the ultra-long-range private jet.