Florida-based on-demand and jet card charter broker ExpertJet is unveiling incremental COVID-19 Coronavirus prevention options for travelers who want additional levels of safety.
Its founder, Andrew Flaxman, himself a business jet pilot, tells Private Jet Card Comparisons, the extra choices enable travelers to customize even higher levels of protection against the virus.
A recent study found chances of contact with COVID-19 is 30 times lower when flying by private jet compared to the airlines.
Additional services arranged by ExpertJet, available for an extra fee include:
• Professional cabin deep clean and disinfection
• Hygiene Kit with seat and table cover, plus hand sanitizer, wet wipes, and face mask
• Mandatory 48-hour no contact crew quarantine prior to your flight
• Full replacement of aircraft stock food, drink, and amenity replacement
• Point-to-point sterile ambulatory transportation via specialized charter operators
While pricing varies based on location, deep cleaning runs from $600 to advanced pathogen cleaning for $6,000. The 48-hour preflight crew quarantine would be circa $4,000. Replacing all the drinks and packaged snacks with a fresh supply runs $500.
Like others, ExpertJet is also stepping up the vetting of both the operators and car services it uses, including:
• Flight Crew/Driver’s health will be verified prior to departure
• Luggage will be minimally handled to reduce contamination
• Aircraft’s interior surfaces, seatbelts, etc., cleaned with an alcohol-based sanitizer before each trip
• Handshaking is strongly discouraged
• Crew will wear a mask upon request
• Fresh food will remain covered/wrapped onboard as long as practical
• Aircraft stock items treated with an alcohol-based disinfectant if handled by prior flight’s passengers
• Your crew’s general health and temperatures will be verified, along with sanitizing the aircraft interior
ExpertJet offers both a fixed-rate and dynamic pricing jet card. Deposit starts at $75,000.