The Air Partner app enables JetCard customers to book flights, review their balance and manage passengers
Jet card broker Air Partner has added a mobile app for members of its program.
Available for iPhone and Android users, the JetCard by Air Partner app allows members to access their account details and begin the booking process via smartphone.
Members can price, plan, and submit booking requests for trips as well as view statements online and trip history at any time.
“Air Partner is transforming the way both corporate and leisure travelers fly private by making our private aviation services more accessible and convenient than ever been before,” says David McCown, President of the Americas for Air Partner.
He adds, “At our core, we are about service and meeting our customer’s needs where they are. Our new mobile app does just that. Providing an even more seamless experience to our JetCard members and helping them save time, effort, and money when arranging their private charter needs.”
Along with the ability to begin the booking process online or via their smartphone, the Air Partner JetCard program app allows users to:
- · View real-time balance of flight hours or account funds;
- · Submit a booking request according to one’s selected routes and travel dates;
- · Choose aircraft cabin category based on flight preference;
- · Add passenger information easily;
- · Select a one-way, round-trip, or multi-route/multi-destination route on an itinerary;
- · Calculate flight hours easily during the booking process;
- · Arrange catering and ground transportation easily;
- · and view upcoming flights and keep track of booking history.
Through Dec. 1 Air Partner is allowing first-time customers the ability to fly their first flight at JetCard rates.