Choosing the wrong jet card or private jet membership program can easily cost you over $25,000 in unnecessary fees and surcharges
Charter, Jet Cards, Fractional Ownership, Shared Flights – Find the right solution for your private flying needs fast
We’ve gathered and constantly update over 40,000 data points on jet cards and private jet memberships, so you don’t have to. With our easy-to-filter Excel spreadsheet, compare over 50 companies and more than 250 programs by 65 + variables in minutes to find the best fit for your flying patterns.
Compare apples to apple Jet Card pricing in seconds with our exclusive QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, fuel surcharges, FET, and membership fees based on your annual flight hours. Compare jet card prices to on-demand charter quotes to see what’s best for you.
Need Some Help?
What’s best for you? Jet cards and membership, fractional ownership, charter flight-by-flight, full ownership, jet sharing? Schedule a 1-on-1 PERSONAL CONSULTATION with Doug Gollan. Use our JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool from your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. Answer a few simple questions about your flying needs, and we’ll prepare a custom analysis for you. It’s included in your subscription.
Compare Over 250 Jet Card Programs by:
We continuously update our data! 117 updates so far in 2021 – Latest update on Oct 26, 2021
- Safety – Aircraft and Operator Sourcing Standards, and Pilot Experience
- Pricing – Purchase Price, Hourly Rates, and Pricing Methodology
- Flexibility – Lead time for Reservations and Cancellations, Applicable Aircraft, Seating Capacity, and Service Area
- Stability – Ownership, Company History, Headcount, Refund Options, and Escrow Account Options
- Aircraft Type – NEW – Search by Cabin Category or Specific Aircraft Type, including ability to upgrade or downgrade based on your needs for that trip
- Details That Matter – Insurance, WiFi, Pets Policies, Service Recovery, Initiation Fees, Annual and Monthly Dues, CPI Escalators, Fuel Surcharges, De-icing, and Peak Day Charges, Taxi Time, Segment, and Daily Minimums, Roundtrip Discounts
- And much more…
NEW: PREMIUM CONTENT for paid subscribers only provides exclusive analysis and insights that can save you thousands of dollars on a single flight!
Get ready to save hours and weeks of research time. Your subscription provides unlimited access to our updated, comprehensive data and information from over 50 providers not duplicated anywhere else. We include personal support via phone and email, all for just $250 per year. Our only mission is to help you identify the best solutions for your unique flying needs.-Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Private Jet Card Comparisons
Private Jet Card Comparisons Access 2021$250.00 for 1 year
Private Jet Comparisons saves you dozens of hours of research helping you find the programs that best match your needs, saving money, and increasing your satisfaction. And now included, our JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool enables you to request a custom analysis from your smartphone.
What Subscribers Are Saying
Mary, Venture Capital
San Francisco, CA
Thank you for your personal assistance. Your service is excellent.
Ann Arbor, MI
St. Louis, MO
Subscribe today and know before your buy
- Compare apples to apple pricing in seconds with our new QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING tool that factors in charges for deicing, taxi time, daily and segment minimums, peak day surcharges, fuel surcharges FET, and membership fees based on your annual flight hours.
- As a paid subscriber, you will have 12 months’ access on your computer to our Excel-based comparing tool with over 250 programs that you can copy and download for personal use, enabling you to identify the jet cards that meet your needs.
- You can compare over 65 variables to find out which programs best fit your flying patterns.
- Find the programs that match your flying needs in minutes
- Protect your privacy. We don’t sell or market your contact information to third parties.
- Indepdent perspective. We don’t accept referral fees or payments from jet card providers.
- Receive a 1-on-1 PERSONAL CONSULTATION with Doug Gollan to analyze your flying needs.
- Our online VIP Service JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 tool helps you decide whether a jet card makes sense for you and which programs best fit your needs. Just answer a few questions about your flying needs, and we’ll do the work, providing you customized recommendations based on your travel patterns within 3 business days.
- Our BEST PRIVATE JET BROKERS GUIDE, including third-party ratings and certifications.
- GUIDE TO SHARED PRIVATE JET SERVICES outlining providers of by-the-seat and crowdsourced private flights
- PRIVATE JET CARD COMPARISONS REWARDS – When you land, take advantage of discounts, credits, and perks from leading luxury travel providers from castles to villas, 5-star resorts, and even superyachts
- NEW: PREMIUM CONTENT for paid subscribers only provides exclusive analysis and insights that can save you thousands of dollars on a single flight!
- 5 common mistakes when buying a jet card
- 7 things you can negotiate when buying a jet card
- A-to-Z recent jet card changes by company
- 18 jet cards with no peak day surcharges
- These jet cards include deicing in their price
- You get a FREE copy of Doug Gollan’s book Jet Card Pricing: 19 Factors That Impact The Cost of Your Private Flights – a $24.95 value.
- All of the above, including my personal assistance via email or phone, is only $250 for 12 months when you subscribe.
Don’t be fooled by lead generation sites offering free trials and out-of-date download guides requiring you to provide your contact information; they then sell to jet companies for telemarketing…We don’t accept lead payments or referral fees from private jet companies. We do not sell or market your contact information!
Use your favorite credit card. Please click the Buy Now button below to process your secure one-time secure transaction.
Please order your 12-month subscription to Private Jet Card Comparisons below
$250.00 for 12 months
Questions? Email me at email@example.com