Vista Global’s XO says shared private jet flights increased 93%, while 62% of new requests with first-time private flyers
XO Global, a unit of Vista Global, says it set records in the first-half of 2022. Results were driven by more shared flights, new private jet flyers, and a younger demographic.
“Over the last six months, consumer travel preferences have shifted, and travelers are seeking more reliable, safe, and accessible ways to fly,” said XO’s Rajat Khurana.
The Chief Commercial Officer added, “This shift has resulted in growth across our platform, specifically shared charter flights, which save clients up to 10 times the cost by booking a seat versus a traditional charter. Through this service, XO has enabled access to private aviation by increasing availability, delivering a seamless booking experience through the XO app, reducing costs, and elevating the overall travel experience with fewer touchpoints and a curated experience.”
Key highlights from XO’s first half 2022 results:
- Member Growth: Membership increased by 33% against the same time last year.
- Shared Charter: Shared private jet charters increased 93% flights compared to H1 2021.
- First-time Flyers: 62% of new requests came from first-time private aviation flyers.
- Younger Demographic: Nearly 33% of flyers in H1 2022 were between 18 and 44.
- Sunshine State: 33% of all arranged flights orginated or ended in Florida in H1 2022.
Earlier this month, Vista Global reported record results across its portfolio, including VistaJet and newly acquired Jet Edge.
XO also dropped its Elite Access fixed-rate membership, continuing with its dynamic pricing options.