Distance Card buyers can save up to $10,000 when they buy a jet card from Airstream Jets by the end of the month
Through December 31, 2022, Airstream Jets is offering up to 5% in savings on its Distance Card.
The mileage-based jet card bases flight pricing on distance instead of estimated or actual flight time.
The savings are:
- $2,000 off Silver, which is a $50,000 deposit, plus FET
- $10,000 off Gold, priced at $200,000, plus FET
Gold card buyers get one free category upgrade.
Members can additionally save up to 20% on flights:
- Early Booking – Cardholders are rewarded with a 5% discount for confirming trips two weeks or more in advance.
- Hub Discounts – Members receive a 5% discount for trips that originate and terminate at designated hub airports.
- Same-Day Roundtrips: Jet card clients enjoy a 5% discount for same-day round trips and same-day multi-leg round trips.
- Flexible Departure: Cardholders with flexible travel dates (+/- 1 day) can choose a Flex Option to receive a 5% discount on any one-way trip. Seven days’ lead time is required. The final travel date will be determined no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Flight prices are calculated as Total Miles x Price Per Mile = Total Cost.